any news on skydance?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

iskin

thesexybeast said:
skydance coming soon? how about the other colors? thanks.
We will be shipping SkyDance next week, we are just waiting for the package to arrive from china.

u2ugly4nebody

thank the lord...i hope iskinprotect.com will get it to me soon....ive been waiting for sooooo long.

u2ugly4nebody

still waiting

im still waiting..............................................send it...................already.................please......................

jh-retired

I'm tempted to ask the same question about La Rouge, but I'm afraid I'd get the ever-popular "It's being made this week... it should ship next week" answer.

Lajo

Banned
Website
www.lajo.biz
Are you the LaRouge person that has asked about LaRouge a number of times? If so I have good news for you, LaRouge is being produced now and it will be ready very soon. If I remember correctly your girlfriend must have LaRouge and if she has a 10/15gb maybe I can get one to you before they are officially released. Let me know. I want to end your and her wait.

jh-retired

Lol Lajo-- You're a man with a memory. That's me. And yes, it was a 10/15gb ordered from iSkin.com.

Thanks, Lajo... You're the man and then some.

u2ugly4nebody

i just got my shipment confirmation today....im excited....but not as excited as i was when i got those other "we're sorry....blah blah..." emails from iskin.com thinking that those were the shipment confirmation emails. anyway...yes im a bit excited.