Amazon on a Mac?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

DR0570

When or if a get an Apple Mac computer of any kind. (this topic is loosely related to this topic https://forums.ilounge.com/threads/question-about-usb-ports-pin-drives-and-video-types.287523/#post-1455222 )
I have an Amazon account, I buy things from Amazon and I even downloaded a few albums from Amazon Using my had laptop I used to have. Now I see where you can even download movies and TV shows and put them on a pin drive, I assume in MP4 format. Which is great because I have a lots of MKVs I’d like to convert but if I can’t convert (I do have a video converter backed up on one of my pin drives) them then Amazon is another option. My only question is can you download from Amazon onto a Mac?

cjmnews

Staff member
There are 2 options discussed in those link.
  1. Recording a streaming Amazon Prime video (theft)
  2. Play On app that gives you 5 free videos, then you need to pay.
Neither are directly downloading videos from Amazon Prime.

DR0570

well...I was looking on iTunes for the same title. Apparently I’m in the Mexican store. (One of the reasons why I want to move NOW but my mom wants to wait..😡😡) I do not know how to change.

DR0570

I just don’t want to lose any of my movies shows and music that I only have digital copies of when I move back to the states but unfortunately....😩
they just wont leave things alone!! why are they making this so dang hard?!
not everyone in the world are in a position to adapt to the change of technology. I didn’t want to move to Mexico, but I’m a dependent on family and I have to move where they move. Which makes things hard for me. But nooo, people like me gets no help! 😩😩😡😥😥 I’m ranting and Im sorry! It’s not my fault I’m in Mexico!

DR0570

Ok ok I did it...with help from my sister in California. Sorry for that rant but that was NOT towards you personally. I never had any control over my situations... and having problems like this just emphasizes it.