allofmp3....anyone notice?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

skruggie

How there have barely been any updates the past week? They used to update at least 20-30 albums every day, since the past year and a half that I discovered them.

Paranoid me wonders what is up with that....

bdb

On the B side of life
Give it a few days. There have been periods like this before. It all started with a "system maintenance" last week, so they may just be having technical issues.

That being said, I'm beginning to wonder if allofmp3 is long for this world. Apparently some new Russian legislation is taking effect on Sept 1.

mnhnhyouh

Website
www.geocities.com
Its working again.... this has happened at least 4 times since I started using it in about August 2004. I have spent USD$210 there now. I only add USD$10 at a time, and if I lose that it will still be less than the bonuses they have given me.

h

boilerjay

I wasn't able to access the site at all yesterday. Now, when I go to order the song, a message pops up...."Temporarily Unavailable to Order"

bdb

On the B side of life
I tried it last night just to see if it was working; searches & previews weren't working well because the servers were so busy.

daftVader

They wouldn't do that would they? If US ISPs start censoring web sites you may as well move to China ;)
Edit: I'm still getting the same too, and I'm in the UK so it's pretty unlikely both our ISPs have blocked the site. I think they're having internal problems.

skruggie

I couldn't download this morning either, however I'm assuming this is technical difficulties. If the site was being censored it would be all over the internet by now.

bdb

On the B side of life
Sheesh, you guys are paranoid. :)

Just give it a few days to settle down. After its been offline for a few days they usually get hammered with traffic.

Amelie

<3
richardharris said:
Isn't allofmp3 only something that can be accessed in the country that it comes from?
Well, obviously not, since people on this thread (outside of the country) were able to access the site and our now un-able, hence, this thread.