All Songs Suddenly Dissappear

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Chrisiam

Well, remember how I said it was sooooo easy? One hour after d/l 750 or so songs, I plug it in to the PC to show my partner how it works, and there was nothing there, although the available size is dimminished. WHAT GIVES?

Christopher

Chrisiam

Hey Chris, That's point. In MC9, under the iPod tree, as well as on the iPod itself, there are no songs. I connected it to show where to look for the files in MC9. I wa teaching... And was shocked that although in the iPod, the size available was diminished, there were 0 songs either place. I've seen this subject countless times in discussion, and thought it didn't apply, and am feeling stupid for not reading the answer. Another note, after I posted here, I put the playlist on again (there was just enough room) and it said we were duplicating! I don't know if this is your reality, but have found that there's no way to overide and let a duplicate on. IT KICKS THE DUPE OUT EEVVEERRYY TIME. Well, where are the songs? Why don't they show? Christopher

ashawley

Website
www.
Right click the iPod and select Rebuild Database. Somehow your iPod database got corrupted.

If that doesn't work you'll have to select Restore and re-add the tunes, but I'm pretty sure it'll work.

Adam