• This is not the place to tout your latest must have app. It will be viewed as spam if you do post a link to your application or any "hey this app is awesome" shill style posts and your post will be removed and you may be banned.

If you wish to submit an application for inclusion on the iLounge.com main site please do so by sending an email to [email protected]

Albums are not displayed in the alternative "Music Player" app

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

DR0570

I took one of my pen drives, connect to the USB on her computer, and my iPad connect it to the other USB on her computer, pulled up iTunes and dragged some music from my pen drives over to my iPad. Some were full albums.
I made a discovery though, it seems if you drag a full album from your pen drive to your iPad. It will display all the songs on different albums with the same exact album name and the same exact info.

That’s the best way I know how to explain it. For example let’s say an album on your pen drives has 10 songs, if you move it to your iPad, your iPad will understand it as 10 different albums. With this in mind I’m not sure what an iPod will do. Right now my pen drives are my only scource. The computer I have does not have a CD drive, I have to buy a portable one. Each album is in its own folder on my pendrives, you’d think that would help.
Right now I can not be “album oriented” so I just put out some fav songs from fav artist on my iPad and play it on shuffle.

cjmnews

Staff member
I am not familiar with how the "Music Player" app works, but since it is not the Apple Music app, I don't really know much about it.

My guess is that the songs don't have the Album defined in the ID3 tags.

Last edited:

cjmnews

Staff member
Well after getting the alternative Music Player app with the logo attached, I can't reproduce the issue because it does not handle offline music.
It only handles online music.

I suspect you are using a player that is no longer available with this logo

Since I can't get it, there is no way for me to help with this one. It was called Music Player, Playlist Manager by Ni Yang.