Adding Artwork in iTunes.

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

MrZebra77

Just got my iPod Photo yesterday, imported the bulk of my collection, and now I started putting artwork in.

Is there an easy way in iTunes, to know which one I haven't put artwork yet without having to select each tracks separatly.

stickuto

Sticky Lounger
Highlight all the tracks of a album, copy the artwork from amazon, or a other site, and paste it int eh artwork box on the left in iTunes. That is the easiest way.

You could download a program to do it for you, but they are not always 100% correct.

MFizzel

Website
www.weezerforum.com
At stickuto said, highlight all the tracks in the album and drag the artwork from Amazon ( or other size ) into itunes...

Or, you could use a program like Tag&Rename. This is the program I use to edit my tags and add art.

MrZebra77

Oh, I know how to do it, that was not my question. Thanks for the tip about dragging in the corner when all tracks are selected, will be faster than going through Get Info.

What I was really asking about, was a way to filter the listing to only show tracks that do not have artwork, so that I know which ones I haven't done yet.

scrudu

Use Mediamonkey instead of itunes. Great software. Once I started using it I have quit using all the others I used to do all the chores MediaMonkey does (Tag & Rename, itunes, CDex etc.)

Mediamonkey has a dropdown menu on the left hand side, one dropdown list called "Files to Edit", and a sub list called "Unknown Album Art". There you can see all files in your DB that have no album art associated with them.

There are also lists of Unknown Title / Album / Artist / Genre etc ..

jmoo2

You can't find in iTunes which songs have art and which don't. I didn't know about "MediaMonkey"...gonna go check it out...thanks!