Adding an album to the OTG playlist

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

billysardar

Website
billysardar.tripod.com
When I add a whole album to the OTG playlist, the tracks are out of order (it doesn't pay attention to the track numbers). It seem to add the tracks in the order of the song ID numbers... the only way to get around this would be to add the songs on a new album one by one in the right order so they have ascending ID numbers.

Slider10

Mac Poser
Did you check to make sure you don't have shuffle turned on?

Also, when you rip your CD's or download CD's, make sure to tag them correctly. I spent three straight days re-tagging all my mp3's so they would display on my iPod correctly. it's the only thing MusicMatch is good for.

columbo

I see stupid people
They should be tagged by correct track numbers (IDT V2.0) or named 01 - XXXXXX 02 - XXXXX etc

Slider10

Mac Poser
billysardar said:
Yeha... I dont have shuffle on...
So when you add an album to the OTG playlist, do the tracks appear in the playlist in the right order?
Yeah. They play in the correct order. Make sure your mp3's are tagged correctly. As I said earlier, MusicMatch is good for that. It looks up all songs online and downloads accurate and full tags.

billysardar

Website
billysardar.tripod.com
My MP3s are tagged correctly - they all have the correct track number... when I browse to an album all the tracks are in order but when I go back one (press menu) then hold select down over the album name, the tracks get put into the OTG playlist in the wrong order. If I press play over the album name the tracks play in the right order...
It's not such a big deal but a bit annoying.

iamaustin

Website
www.austina.net
Oh my god, hahahaha

I didn't even know that the iPod payed attention to the track number tags! It does! If i browse by an album it shows them by order of the cd not the alphabetical order.

Wow, this thing keeps impressing me