ABT iJet for 5G and Nano!

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

MattPaintballer

SLEEP NOW IN THE FIRE!!!
I e-mailed iJet and they said that a new iJet for the 5G and the Nano is coming out soon! YES!

I wonder what's going to happen with remotes + speakers though. If the remote is on the dock connector, that means it adjusts volume better. What happens with like a JBL On Stage though? Most speaker remotes are extremely craptastical but the iJet is GREAT. I wonder if they'll put a dock connector on the bottom of the iJet so it can be docked? That would be SCHWEET. I hope they do!

yrstruly

i just looked at their site and the bottom dock is a go-through so yes, the ijet can be docked.

i'm pretty excited about this too.

yrstruly.

Tenchi211

Rich Darling from ABT e-mailed me telling me that the new remotes would be available for purchase in about 5-6 weeks.

yrstruly

aw man! another 5-6 weeks??!!!

is that for the one with the lcd screen or the one without?

yrstruly.

KnightRyderV

on their site it says to expect the iJet to be out in January and the 2-way (w/LCD) to be out in the first quarter of this year.

i really hope its not another 5-6 weeks wait, i havent bought anything else because i really want THIS remote.

KRK_ipod

isn't the abt ijet for 5G out yet? I'm getting impatient!!!