A script to control a show

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

magicman

I am looking to control the music for my stage production using my laptop and itunes. I am in need of a script that will play a single track in a playlist, fade that track, stop, and cue up the next track. I have found a wireless remote device that will allow me to start, stop and forward to the next track but I really need to to fade the track and cue up the next track (and return the volume back to normal).

The remote device that I can use only allows control using 4 buttons (it basically takes the place of a keyboard command- for example I can program 1 button to function like the space bar to allow the track to start and stop each time I hit the button. There are only four buttons so, writing a script and assigning a keyboard command then programming my remote to that keyboard command, would allow me to get more functionality out of my remote. Make sense?)

Can someone give me advise as to where I can find a script or scripts that will do this, or refer me to someone who can write such a script.

Thanks in advance
Shawn Griffin

magicman

The Stop Track script will probably work but the street spirit fade-out is a timer. I have over 30 cues in my show and I never know the exact time. I need to have one script that will fade a track, reset the volume and cue the next track.

I am more than happy to purchase such a script if someone out there is interested in writing one.

Shawn