Never got shocked, but I'd imagine if that did happen, it'd certainly screw up the speaker.This is interesting. I seem to recall somebody claiming that they got a painful electrical shock out of their right earbud.
Disabled. I've never hooked it up to a TV, and don't have the cables to do so. So I've never needed to enable it.Do you have TV Out enabled or disabled while listening?
My guess was that with TV Out enabled, some of the video signal was jumping from that third contact to the right stereo channel. Oh well.filburt1 said:Do you have TV Out enabled or disabled while listening?