4G Ipod battery, over 14 hours?!

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

DXiRoNMaN

ok i got this Ipod last week and did my first battery test, using this:

full charge, volume between 50 and 60%, headphones in, backlight, EQ and soundcheck all off.

i started last night at 10:40 PM now its 4 minutes till 1:00 PM here in Florida and its STILL GOING!!

if i'm doing my math right its 14 hours and 20 minutes already. its gone through over 250 songs. i've done this same test with my 3G 15 gig and it never got over 8 hours. ive seen a few other posts on here with similar results but this was one of the main reasons i got the 4G, i'm really impressed.

boogy

yeah, I once get 14HRs 30min and I could have gotten 15HRs but I got bored at 14HRs 30min and I started using the HD very intensively which drained the battery but I could have gotten 15HRs

Maybe they put a iPod photo battery in my iPod

DXiRoNMaN

final time of the test was 14 hr 50 min. i'm actually thinking it couldve gone over 15 because i have the volume slider at half way but i'm using EuPod at 40% so i guess the actual volume is higher than halfway. as long as i'm getting the 12 hours that Apple said i'm fine with that, its like twice the battery power of the 3G

DXiRoNMaN

scratch that, i must've added wrong. i did the recently played playlist thing in itunes and it says 15.5 hours 8l