34 Free Songs From iTunes

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Germansuplex

Sorry if it's been posted before (I'm sure it has). But here it is again just in case someone may have missed it the first time around:

TuneCore is offering up 34 free downloads. All you have to do is go to the following link, click on the "Click Here For Code" button, and copy the code. Go to the iTunes store, click redeem and enter the code. Your songs will begin downloading immediately. This is a really good blend of stuff from hip-hop to jazz to alternative. It's got some indy artists plus a couple of well-known artists. Being a hip-hop fan, the top prize was a Public Enemy track.

http://www.tunecore.com/freealbum

surfnc25

thanks I'm downloading now, I haven't heard of many of those artist but that is a great way to get noticed.

this might be the first post where the link actually was FREE and was VERY easy to use. Some of these posts in here take you all over the net and nothing ever comes from it.
Thanks again

dragon_ninsu

I was excited to download few free songs off iTunes but the code seems valid only for US and I am in UK. Does anyone have UK equivalent of same

jasoncordelle

Damn! Only available in the U.S.

WHY do we get this constant torture of not being able to take advantage of the same deals as the States?

Germansuplex

I'm actually a bit surprised that free music on iTunes isn't a bit more widespread. I mean... there's a crapload of indy bands and lesser-known talent on there now. Sampler packs like this could go a long way.

jasoncordelle

Germansuplex said:
I'm actually a bit surprised that free music on iTunes isn't a bit more widespread. I mean... there's a crapload of indy bands and lesser-known talent on there now. Sampler packs like this could go a long way.
I agree - great exposure for little or no cost...International exposure for bands from smaller markets etc...