30 gig nano?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Pikemann_Urge

The real issue here is physical size. The nano is smaller than the hard drive in the 30GB model. And of course the fact that the nano and bigger iPods use different types of storage. Sure, someone could figure a way to attach a 30GB HD to a nano but it wouldn't be pretty.

Sniper22

"The iPod Guy"
Website
myspace.com
That ^ (above) isn't real. You can see where he photoshopped it on the red rubberband. There's a small eraser mark.

juiceranch

isnt this possible with just a few flash chips? cant u just piggyback more flash ontop of the one thats there already?

a7dk

I don't think anybody is in danger of thinking SteveMB's picture is real. It's hilarious, though!

pohatu771

A Bit Outdated
juiceranch said:
isnt this possible with just a few flash chips? cant u just piggyback more flash ontop of the one thats there already?
It's a little more difficult than attaching the memory. You have to be able to power that memory. I know someone on iLounge has tried doing it with 16GB, unsuccessfully.

Vectran

iLounge Down Under
You could piggback the chips (I think) but then it would require more power etc. You could if you had some sort of electrical degree attach a 30gb hd to a nano but you might as well buy a video :)