$25 off 32 Gig Touch

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Dougfnj

Ipod, do you?
Just thought I'd give you all a friendly heads up, Amazon, Best Buy, and Circuit City have the 32 Gig Touch on sale for $25 off. Hope that makes your decisions easier.

daihard

The 16GB model (w/ software upgrade) is $20 off, too.

Looks like the rumour about Apple introducing price cuts shortly is true.

Avenger

Dougfnj said:
Just thought I'd give you all a friendly heads up, Amazon, Best Buy, and Circuit City have the 32 Gig Touch on sale for $25 off. Hope that makes your decisions easier.
Is this in-store also? If so, I think if you bought one recently at Best Buy, they take off the difference (within 30 days).

Dougfnj

Ipod, do you?
Avenger said:
Is this in-store also? If so, I think if you bought one recently at Best Buy, they take off the difference (within 30 days).
They are pains with their online vs in store prices, but your right, I purchased last Saturday at full price, and pricematched Wednesday for the $25. You print out the sale price, and if you are buying it, they will take the price down, if you already bought it full prive, they will mark it down, and give you the difference.

Don't forget, most stores do the same, so if you bought it at another store, print out the Best Buy or Circuit City discounted price, bring it to the store you purchased, and a lot of them will credit you the difference. Some policies are 15 days, some are 15 days. Best Buy and Circuit City is 30 Days.