2.5g iPhone with 3.1 update stereo bluetooth problems

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

pirahna

I have heard that with the 3.0 and the 3.1 that the stereo bluetooth is now enabled but I can not get it to work at all with the iPod/youtube area of my iPhone. Anyone else have this problem? Any ideas how to fix it?

pss3757

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot

What is iphone 2.5g ?? And, OS 3.1 is not out yet?

With iphone 3g OS 3.0 i have not had any streaming audio problems. Worked well with ipod audio and video files. Did not have a chance to check YouTube. Sorry

R

ReyZero

iPhone Original = iPhone 1G = iPhone 2G = iPhone 2.5G
People call it many names

walki-talki.com

Website
www.walki-talki.com
I have an original (2G) iPhone. I really would like to know the answer to this. Are there specific bluetooth headsets that we have to use? Which ones? Is there a brand guide somewhere?

Our clients would be interested in knowing this, too!

pss3757

I have an original (2G) iPhone. I really would like to know the answer to this. Are there specific bluetooth headsets that we have to use? Which ones? Is there a brand guide somewhere?

Our clients would be interested in knowing this, too!
90% of bluetooth headphones/devices will work....make sure it is A2DP compliant. Otherwise...you will get mono

pirahna

OS 3.1 is not out yet?

With iphone 3g OS 3.0 i have not had any streaming audio problems. Worked well with ipod audio and video files. Did not have a chance to check YouTube. Sorry [/SIZE]
3.1beta was released Aug 1st.

pirahna

90% of bluetooth headphones/devices will work....make sure it is A2DP compliant. Otherwise...you will get mono

I am using the Moto S9 and it is A2DP compliant and it still is not working, won't even play music in mono. :(

walki-talki.com

Website
www.walki-talki.com
Thanks! Just to be sure, I have one super old, super crappy no brand bluetooth headset, and I can't get any music through. I think it's only bluetooth 1. So, it's probably the outdated headset that's the problem.

Can people any specific brands and models?