1st day already a problem

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

A5H

Hello folks.
Well after waiting nearly 3 weeks I finally recieved my 4g 20gb ipod. Everything was great first time round. Charged, synced fine.
But now everytime I plug my iPod in (USB 2.0 btw) it decides that it won't let my put it in disc mode or manual sync. When I tick the boxes it just freezes! I'm pretty sure I need it to be in this mode when I am using euPod (which I am). So now after installing euPod every time i try to start iTunes the euPod box pops up with some error. No matter how many times I shout 'I only wanted iTunes damn it, not euPod aswell' it still won't work. Now, I can get rid of this problem by deletend the euPod Dll file from iTunes plugins but I still have the problems with the thing not showing up and when it does I cannot change the settings (Disc mode etc) . Basically iTunes freezes all the time...
Please help if you can as I'm starting to regret my purchase.

On the good side, euPod improved my volume and the iPod looks nice....

Regards,
Ash.

EsspeN

Lamer
Website
www.espen.se
Hmm... Have you updated to latest itunes?
And by the way, there are plenty of other soft than itunes to add your mp3 with. Actually, I think itunes is real crap myself, slow, freeze etc etc, so I use other soft.

A lot of people like the winamp plugin, ive never tried it before though.
As long as u deleted the .dll file, its not euPOD's fault for sure.