16GB Touch in stock

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

VipFREAK

nixPOD said:
no line at all..just a bunch of people playing with apple stuff. When i called the store they wouldnt tell me how much stock they had.
That blows... called at 11:00 am and they are out of stock. :mad:

ffonsok

Bellevue, WA had 20 in last night. I got one, called back today to try to get one for Ebay, and I think they're sold out.

M Polo

CFStang said:
Only have 8gigs at the Store in Tampa, FL
Well, that saves that trip. I ordered online and mine is "Prepared For Shipment" but I was going to stop by International Mall anyways. I'll wait for my 16gb to ship I guess.

camer13

I'm going to kill u NJforum - I went to bridgewater at around 12:45(got out of school early)....The guy said they sold the last 16gb one about an hour ago to I guess you and only had 8gbs in stock. You made me go all the way to Short Hills Mall just to get one. Anyways, I just got one and I'm f****** happy :) :) :) :)

hyroboarder

I'm so lucky and here's why.

Got home, macrumors.com, saw that ipod touches were in stores, called immediately.

Hello, do you have any of the ipod touches in yet?

We did, there's none left sorry... oh wait I'm getting a weird look, oh yes we actually have 3 in stock!

....flabergasted and couldn't speak, "what capacities?"

Just the 16 gb

Can you hold one?

Sure

And the rest is me going to the mall after dinner to pick it up.

AlphaRob

Just called my Apple Store again, they got a ton but only in 8GB for some weird reason. They might get some 16 giggers tomorrow so I'm calling again. They said they'd be happy to hold one for me.

surgeDC5

stores keep getting shipments at anytime, i was at my local apple store they said they sold out, then one of the employees was "we just received another shipment" seems like all stores are getting the 16gb only

Dim

Website
www.lemires.com
You guys have nice Apple stores. The ones by where I live not only refuse to hold one for me for any length of time, but refuse to even tell me how much stock of them they have.

a113524c

How long do you guys think the order status for online shipments will change to "Shipped" right now mine is at "Prepared for Shipment" as is most peoples. I am expecting it to ship soon since they are already in stores. I'M HAVING SUCH A HARD TIME WAITING KNOWING PEOPLE ALREADY HAVE THEM!:D

clone432

Got mine!

ffonsok said:
Bellevue, WA had 20 in last night. I got one, called back today to try to get one for Ebay, and I think they're sold out.

Got mine this morning at 11:30am at the Bellevue,WA store. They recieved a new shipment this morning. I cancelled my online order.

This thing is sweet!

vulture

I just got mine at the apple store in Manhatten Beach, California. They had a stack full.

Ldog12395

CFStang said:
Only have 8gigs at the Store in Tampa, FL
HOLY S*** I NEED 8 GIG AND I LIVE IN TAMPA!!!!!
im going on saturday, if they are all gone i will be mad.

Bonk

I just called my Woodfield Apple Store in Chicago (the one that is supposedly the only one that has Touches on display). When I asked if they had any, he answered in an annoyed tone, "No, we do not." They had them yesterday so they're sold out.

BlackHawk47

None in Seattle, WA yet... I'm waiting for the holidays. Until the possible bugs get resolved, ect.

jeremy3721

Nothing is more annoying than a smug employee who thinks people should drive from God knows where just to see if they have something in stock.

Accept the fact that when a new product comes out that will be in high demand that people are going to call.

camer13

wellll If any of you are in NJ I'm pretty sure there are ipod touch's (both 8 and 16) in stock in Short Hills Mall, and a few of the employees there said they should be getting another shipment tomorrow of 16gbs......sooooo get em while there hot