16GB Touch in stock

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

(Jay)

a113524c said:
This really sucks, they are in stores before the people who ordered them actually recieve them. They should reward the people (like me) who ordered them online right away!!!:mad: I dont't want to have to wait a couple days after they are released in stores. I thought I would be one of the first to get one, I ordred it right after the announcement!!!
Since when does ordering online entitle you to special treatment? If i'm missing the spot it says "order online to get the iPod touch before anyone else" on the Apple web site, please let me know. The vast majority of people are going to be buying them in stores rather than ordering something they can't even touch or look at until it arrives in the mail so it makes sense to prioritize getting the product out to retail stores where the majority of sales are going to come from.

camer13

really? Bridgewater doesn't have them? I called them at around 8 I think, and the guy said they had only the 16GBs in stock.
When you called them, did they say they are out of stock or they haven't even recieved them yet.
Also, would it be possible for Apple stores to be getting the ipod touch shipments tonight?

Last edited:

drzeller

Oh, geez. We called Freehold, not Bridgewater. Sorry about that. Go wit what they told you.

NjForumRider18

yeah, that got me a little confused lol, camer, when u called did they say if they have a lot??

camer13

Damn, drzeller, i was all hyped up before, then you shot my hopes down telling me Bridgewater was out. Now I think I'm fine but you almost gave me a heart attack. I just hope Bridgewater still has them by tomorrow afternoon.

NJ-I asked the guy how many they had, but he wouldn't tell me. I hope it's at least 2, one for me and one for you :)

VipFREAK

Looks like I'm going to the Apple store tomorrow!

nixPOD said:
Got my 16gb iPod Touch in the Santa Clara, Ca apple store. I was the first one to get it there:D, the apple store rep didnt even know that they had it in. I will post pictures when I stop touching it.
There wasn't a line!? Did they have a lot of 16gb ones?!

Last edited:

nixPOD

VipFREAK said:
Looks like I'm going to the Apple store tomorrow!

There wasn't a line!? Did they have a lot of 16gb ones?!
no line at all..just a bunch of people playing with apple stuff. When i called the store they wouldnt tell me how much stock they had.

a113524c

(Jay) said:
Since when does ordering online entitle you to special treatment? If i'm missing the spot it says "order online to get the iPod touch before anyone else" on the Apple web site, please let me know. The vast majority of people are going to be buying them in stores rather than ordering something they can't even touch or look at until it arrives in the mail so it makes sense to prioritize getting the product out to retail stores where the majority of sales are going to come from.
I think you are missing the point of "PRE-ORDER"

Freud

Just picked one up at 10:00am at the Apple store in Novi Michigan.

phat59

Portland, Oregon has a few left in stock (16GB)

Bought one yesterday evening at Pioneer Place location in Portland, Oregon. They only have 16GB units. They have a few left as of this morning.

(Jay)

a113524c said:
I think you are missing the point of "PRE-ORDER"
No actually I think you have no clue what "pre-order" means. Your simply reserving your copy in advance of its release....it doesn't make you any more special than anyone else.

I can pre-order the touch from Future Shop as well, nowhere on the site does it say i'm going to be given exclusive access to the touch before anyone in the store can buy it. It does give me a guaranteed purchase when they're released before they sell out and go into backorder, thats about it.