16GB Touch in stock

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

(Jay)

By the looks of it they will roll out across the US in the next couple days and therefore should be popping up in Canadian stores by the middle of next week. I don't get paid until next Thursday, so if they're in stores by then i'll be happy.

Gunner

faithwins said:
In stock at my local store!

Thanks and God bless

faith wins
Where??

Damn, some of you guys are seriously tools.

Prinny

Ringwraith
Wow, it really is out. I just picked one up at the local Apple store (California). :D

COME ON HACKERS!!!! Gimme Notes and editable Calendar!

RobotBanana

hidea said:
None in Toronto, Canada. BOOO!!!
Yeah, I tried calling a couple of Apple stores right before you posted, they told me "it will be available on the 28th, or possibly a few days after." :(

a113524c

RobotBanana said:
Yeah, I tried calling a couple of Apple stores right before you posted, they told me "it will be available on the 28th, or possibly a few days after." :(

Thats probably protocol. They are most likely trained to say that no matter what you say. They would not say "It will ship on this date"

hidea

I don't give a #### if the store people hate me, but I'm calling a few times tomororow. I WANT THE TOUCH!

RobotBanana

a113524c said:
Thats probably protocol. They are most likely trained to say that no matter what you say. They would not say "It will ship on this date"
Yeah, but the answer I was hoping for was "well, there's a pile of them here right now if you want to come and get one." Aw well.

Ldog12395

if there is anyone in tampa that goes to international mall, tell me if they have some, im 45 minutes away and i dont want to drive there for them not to have one.
i need an 8 gig, so tell me if they have an 8 gig

camer13

Theres the 16 GB in stock by me
YAYYYYYYYY

I'm in Northern, NJ the Apple Store in Bridgewater

YAYAYAY

EDIT: I know it's off topic, but can I trade in my ipod mini at the Apple store for credit towards the ipod Touch

Last edited:

a113524c

This really sucks, they are in stores before the people who ordered them actually recieve them. They should reward the people (like me) who ordered them online right away!!!:mad: I dont't want to have to wait a couple days after they are released in stores. I thought I would be one of the first to get one, I ordred it right after the announcement!!!

NjForumRider18

Camer, was that the only store you checked in NJ? cuz im in toms river and idk if any close to me have it

camer13

That was the first and only store I checked. I for some reason, couldn't get through the other ones around me (Menlo Park, Short Hills). Good luck in finding one though.

nixPOD

Got my 16gb iPod Touch in the Santa Clara, Ca apple store. I was the first one to get it there:D, the apple store rep didnt even know that they had it in. I will post pictures when I stop touching it.

drzeller

Bridgewater does not have them. Short Hills does not have them. Menlo Park does. We called just before 9pm.

NjForumRider18

oh true, yeah the guy at menlo said that he thinks theyll have a decent amount but i guess well see