16GB Touch in stock

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Bonk

I was just at the Woodfield Apple store in Chicago and I was suprised to see 4 Touches on display. I asked and they said they had 16GB in stock but not the 8GB.

I got pictures too. Need to upload them...

Last edited:

Ldog12395

o_O Why Didnt You Just Buy A 16 Gig For Gods Sake!!!!!
EDIT : omg, this is ###, they have 16 gigs in a store, but they havn't shipped my 8 gig
UGH!!!

Last edited:

Bonk

Ldog12395 said:
o_O Why Didnt You Just Buy A 16 Gig For Gods Sake!!!!!
EDIT : omg, this is ###, they have 16 gigs in a store, but they havn't shipped my 8 gig
UGH!!!
I don't want a 16GB. :p Plus I don't have the money right now.

I can already tell this thing will have some bugs. When I was trying it, I couldn't skip songs on the Now Playing menu, I kept getting taken back to the songlist. When I tried on another Touch, it didn't respond at all.

Last edited:

Bonk

This is from some guy at MacRumors who just got one. He must be the first person to own a Touch. :p

a113524c

Does this mean they are going to be shipped early. I ordered a 16GB and it would be awsome if it would come a few days earlier!!!!!!!!!:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

b0b4f377

I just called the Apple Store in Nashville Tennessee, and they said they have the 16 gig ones in stock. I'm on the phone waiting to see if I can get word on when my order might ship :confused:

a113524c

b0b4f377 said:
I just called the Apple Store in Nashville Tennessee, and they said they have the 16 gig ones in stock. I'm on the phone waiting to see if I can get word on when my order might ship :confused:
Let me know if they tell you they are shipping early. I would be so happy!:D

b0b4f377

I JUST got off the phone and the rep said I was in a long line and that mine wasn't scheduled to ship until the 28th. He said I'd be better off to try to find one in a retail store and that I have until the 28th to cancel my order. I won't be able to get into Nashville until Saturday, blargh! FWIW, I submitted my order on Sep 5, 2007 at 01:35 PM PDT.

Gunner

None of the Colorado stores have them....... boooooooooo!!!!!

Guess I'll have to wait for my Apple store order to ship. I'm way back in the line but I did get it for $375 with my company discount. ;)

Gunner

Well, I'm sure this thread will be updated over coming days as they trickle in to more of the Apple stores.

I'm still amazed they made it to Chicago and not Denver :(

If you guys are saying 'it's not in stock' or 'it's in stock' in your posts it would be rather helpful if you would indicate what city you are in. ;)