• This is not the place to tout your latest must have app. It will be viewed as spam if you do post a link to your application or any "hey this app is awesome" shill style posts and your post will be removed and you may be banned.

If you wish to submit an application for inclusion on the iLounge.com main site please do so by sending an email to [email protected]

Best App for taking notes...

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

AndrewKent

Hi there folks,

I was thinking of using my iPad to take notes during meetings in work. Can anyone recommend a good application for this, paid or otherwise?

I'd be looking for something with an option to recognise my handwriting and convert to text so that I can share my notes via email.

Is this possible?

Kind regards,

Andy

wyneken

PhatPad is the only handwriting recognition app I've tried (I usually takes notes by trying to type really fast). But it seems to work well.

AndrewKent

Hi guys, thanks for all the advice, I've decided on PhatPad, I've tired it out and it looks good! Cheers guys!

memmons

Website
app-apps.com
Audiotorium Notes looks quite good. I'm thinking of using it to replace evernote, in fact.
Thanks for the recommendation! I'm the founder of AppApps and creator of Audiotorium Notes for iPad. We love to hear from our users and are extremely responsive to suggestions. If there is any way we can make your experience with Audiotorium better, just let us know!

mr_infamy

Married Man of Mystery
I will do :)

...any chance of implementing an evernote sync, as well as dropbox? The notes app I have in my iPhone syncs to evernote, so I kinda use it as a hub for my organising.