iTunes U on my Apple TV?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

jmcp

Just how does one get to either iTunes U via the store, or the the iTunes U content in my library? Even on a custom playlist, ATV won't play my iTunes U content, and if you don't have them in a playlist there's no way to navigate to them at all from the ATV.

Sparkee

I see iTunes U videos in the Movies section of my Apple TV although they are not well organized. I do have playlists with my iTunes videos as well and find the best way to find them is with playlists. My ATV also shows an iTunes U playlist that I did not create in iTunes with all the videos. I believe this is done till they can send out an ATV update with full integration.

jmcp

I see iTunes U videos in the Movies section of my Apple TV although they are not well organized. I do have playlists with my iTunes videos as well and find the best way to find them is with playlists. My ATV also shows an iTunes U playlist that I did not create in iTunes with all the videos. I believe this is done till they can send out an ATV update with full integration.
Far out, thanks for the tip, I'll do a little more digging tonight. It just flumoxed me when I was using my Touch and "remote" that no matter how I found the iTunes U content, it refused to play on the ATV.