• iLounge and the Discussion Forums are read by people in countries all over the world. The legality of DVD-to-iPod ripping will vary based on your country of residence. iLounge does not in any way endorse violation of the valid rights of copyright holders, and strongly recommends that you consult your country's copyright and fair use laws before copying any video content.

Handbrake DVD's not transferring to iTunes

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Bubbles09

Hi, I need some help. I have downloaded Handbrake and used it to rip my DVD collection so that I can store and access the videos in iTunes. No problems. Then I have tried to transfer the files into iTunes but they won't go! I have tried dragging and dropping the files and I have tried File>Add to Library neither method works. Could it be my iTunes library? I have exhausted my options. Does anyone have any insights?

hath80

Website
www.dvd-creator-converter.com
What format did you convert the DVD into? Remember you will need to change DVD format to MP4 format so that your iTunes will recognize. Other formats like AVI, MKV are good in quality but will not be accepted by iTunes. Try again. Good luck.