• iLounge and the Discussion Forums are read by people in countries all over the world. The legality of DVD-to-iPod ripping will vary based on your country of residence. iLounge does not in any way endorse violation of the valid rights of copyright holders, and strongly recommends that you consult your country's copyright and fair use laws before copying any video content.

ATTN: Those that ripped the Family Guy: Vol. 1 DVDs...

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

verbal

I own them and I'm ripping them for use on my iPod.

I ripped them and used Handbrake the encode them. I just noticed that some of the ripped episodes off the first disc (Season 1) don't have the opening credits on them. One or two episodes do, but the rest don't. Anyone else experience this?

spot1701

Rock 'n' Roll Doggie
Website
www.rfrogs.co.uk
Do you mean that only the ripped version don't have credits, but when you play the DVD they are there?
That will probably mean that the episodes are on their twice, once with and once without credits.
Or maybe the DVD has the credit sequence on there once, and the same sequence is run everytime you run a different episode (can DVD's do that?)
But its certainly not something Handbrake did.