• iLounge and the Discussion Forums are read by people in countries all over the world. The legality of DVD-to-iPod ripping will vary based on your country of residence. iLounge does not in any way endorse violation of the valid rights of copyright holders, and strongly recommends that you consult your country's copyright and fair use laws before copying any video content.

Problem with shows in movies instead of tv shows in itunes

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

BlackHawk47

i have 26 episodes of samurai champloo in mp4 format, and when i added them to itunes, they popped up in movies instead, even if i intentionally tried to add them into the tv shows section. how can i move them into the tv shows section of itunes since they should belong there?

camaro322hp

Website
camaro305hp.freeservers.com
if you're using windows:

right click on the show, 'get info'. select the 'Video' tab, and you will see a 'Video Kind' combo box. Select 'TV Show' from this box, and they will show up as TV Show in itunes.

if you want them to show up as TV Shows on the ipod itself, then you will also have to fill out the text boxes on that same form, i.e. - Show, Season Number, Episode ID, and Episode Number.