• iLounge and the Discussion Forums are read by people in countries all over the world. The legality of DVD-to-iPod ripping will vary based on your country of residence. iLounge does not in any way endorse violation of the valid rights of copyright holders, and strongly recommends that you consult your country's copyright and fair use laws before copying any video content.

Movies > TV Shows

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

iDerb

How do I change the category which my newly uploaded Family Guy episode is placed under?
It's under Movies in my iTunes and I don't want to put it on my iPod until it is a TV Show.
When I click Get Info and go onto Info it gives me the option to change it into a Music Video but not a TV Show or Podcast.
Please Help!

cks2006

You can't, for some reason, change videos to TV shows, in iTunes. The have to come that way, your converter has to change that, or you need a 3rd party file adjuster.

I don't know which.

I live with them being movies, or let TiVo Convertor convert them to mp4, which sets the tags correctly.

iDerb

What would I convert it to if I used Videora to make it work?

You need to check the stickies at the top of the forum (hints, tips & problem resolutions). There is a work around that will allow you to do this.

baggss

Stoopid Ameican Rednek
iDerb said:
How do I change the category which my newly uploaded Family Guy episode is placed under?
It's under Movies in my iTunes and I don't want to put it on my iPod until it is a TV Show.
When I click Get Info and go onto Info it gives me the option to change it into a Music Video but not a TV Show or Podcast.
Please Help!
Since you didn't bother to fill in any useful info in your profile, such as what computer OS you are using (not everyone uses Windows)I will assume you are using Windows and recommend iPodTVShow to fix your problem.

Try adding some useful info to your profile too.

iDerb

I am using Windows, yes. Could someone please give me an idea of how to use iPodTVShow?

baggss

Stoopid Ameican Rednek
If you had actually read the page I linked you to, the guy who wrote the program gives a link back to a thread here at iLounge. I bet if you were to go there and read you could gets lots of answers.

Dale42

Ur Lucky If I Help U Me
just make sure the program is in the same file as the video(S) are

iDerb

baggss said:
If you had actually read the page I linked you to, the guy who wrote the program gives a link back to a thread here at iLounge. I bet if you were to go there and read you could gets lots of answers.
I knew that Mr. Synical. The guy below you gave me the answer I wanted to hear so shut up and stop patronising.
To Dale 42:
I open up the file by doing File > Open and I definately use the same file as my videos but nothing changes when I do it. Everything stays blank, even the box on the right.

baggss

Stoopid Ameican Rednek
iDerb said:
I knew that Mr. Synical. The guy below you gave me the answer I wanted to hear so shut up and stop patronising.
Those are mighty big words for a n00b. Don't be mad at me for for your own shortcomings. :rolleyes:

KeNroM

iDerb said:
To Dale 42:
I open up the file by doing File > Open and I definately use the same file as my videos but nothing changes when I do it. Everything stays blank, even the box on the right.

this same thing is happening to me....dont know why @ all i converted all my tv shows using Videora iPod Converter so i dont know why..:mad: