Movies > TV Shows - iLounge Forums
Become a member of the iLounge Forums. Register Now!
To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum FAQ and Forum Policy.

Topic: Movies > TV Shows

Reply Thread Tools Topic Search

Old 07-02-2006, 12:25 PM

Freshman Lounger

Movies > TV Shows

How do I change the category which my newly uploaded Family Guy episode is placed under?
It's under Movies in my iTunes and I don't want to put it on my iPod until it is a TV Show.
When I click Get Info and go onto Info it gives me the option to change it into a Music Video but not a TV Show or Podcast.
Please Help!
Old 07-02-2006, 01:12 PM

Reclined Lounger

You can't, for some reason, change videos to TV shows, in iTunes. The have to come that way, your converter has to change that, or you need a 3rd party file adjuster.

I don't know which.

I live with them being movies, or let TiVo Convertor convert them to mp4, which sets the tags correctly.

iPod Video 60 GB - Centrios 4G silicone skin (hole cut bigger for 5G screen), dock connector hacking.
Old 07-02-2006, 02:31 PM

Freshman Lounger

What would I convert it to if I used Videora to make it work?
Old 07-02-2006, 03:04 PM

You need to check the stickies at the top of the forum (hints, tips & problem resolutions). There is a work around that will allow you to do this.
Old 07-02-2006, 04:36 PM

Stoopid Ameican Rednek

Quote:
Originally Posted by iDerb
How do I change the category which my newly uploaded Family Guy episode is placed under?
It's under Movies in my iTunes and I don't want to put it on my iPod until it is a TV Show.
When I click Get Info and go onto Info it gives me the option to change it into a Music Video but not a TV Show or Podcast.
Please Help!
Since you didn't bother to fill in any useful info in your profile, such as what computer OS you are using (not everyone uses Windows)I will assume you are using Windows and recommend iPodTVShow to fix your problem.

Try adding some useful info to your profile too.

Click the image to open in full size.

Old 07-03-2006, 02:33 PM

Freshman Lounger

I am using Windows, yes. Could someone please give me an idea of how to use iPodTVShow?
Old 07-03-2006, 03:36 PM

Stoopid Ameican Rednek

If you had actually read the page I linked you to, the guy who wrote the program gives a link back to a thread here at iLounge. I bet if you were to go there and read you could gets lots of answers.

Old 07-04-2006, 01:14 AM

Ur Lucky If I Help U Me

just make sure the program is in the same file as the video(S) are
Old 07-04-2006, 01:55 PM

Freshman Lounger

Quote:
Originally Posted by baggss
If you had actually read the page I linked you to, the guy who wrote the program gives a link back to a thread here at iLounge. I bet if you were to go there and read you could gets lots of answers.
I knew that Mr. Synical. The guy below you gave me the answer I wanted to hear so shut up and stop patronising.
To Dale 42:
I open up the file by doing File > Open and I definately use the same file as my videos but nothing changes when I do it. Everything stays blank, even the box on the right.
Old 07-04-2006, 05:05 PM

Stoopid Ameican Rednek

Quote:
I knew that Mr. Synical. The guy below you gave me the answer I wanted to hear so shut up and stop patronising.
Those are mighty big words for a n00b. Don't be mad at me for for your own shortcomings.

Old 07-05-2006, 01:03 AM

Freshman Lounger

Quote:
To Dale 42:
I open up the file by doing File > Open and I definately use the same file as my videos but nothing changes when I do it. Everything stays blank, even the box on the right.

this same thing is happening to me....dont know why @ all i converted all my tv shows using Videora iPod Converter so i dont know why..

Topic: Movies > TV Shows

Reply Thread Tools Topic Search

Become a member of the iLounge Forums. Register Now!
To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum FAQ and Forum Policy.