• iLounge and the Discussion Forums are read by people in countries all over the world. The legality of DVD-to-iPod ripping will vary based on your country of residence. iLounge does not in any way endorse violation of the valid rights of copyright holders, and strongly recommends that you consult your country's copyright and fair use laws before copying any video content.

Videora doesn't work!

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

iDerb

Videora doesn't work for me and I need a simple piece of freeware to use (not PSPWare)

Dale42

Ur Lucky If I Help U Me
what happens when you use Videora? If you convert it and try to drag and drop or import a file does it go in? If not try to shorten the file name worked for me. If you don't want to try that and want another program try Jodix Free iPod Video Converter jodix.com alway worked for me...but trust me on the shortning of the file name usually thats what it is name them vid1 or something then change them back in iTUnes

gconnery

What kind of file are you trying to convert. Videora only supports some video types. You need to include more information.

And hey, its free. If you don't like it, don't use it.

Plus the fact that there is a Guide stickied at the top of this forum with software listed on it and some freeware on page 3.