• iLounge and the Discussion Forums are read by people in countries all over the world. The legality of DVD-to-iPod ripping will vary based on your country of residence. iLounge does not in any way endorse violation of the valid rights of copyright holders, and strongly recommends that you consult your country's copyright and fair use laws before copying any video content.

Getting TV Show Off My ipod

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

danag

I would like to get a tv show off my ipod. Since I share a library with my family, we manually download songs, video, etc. When I connect my ipod, I see all my songs but not the tv show so I can't manually clear it. Please advise. Thanks!

j82

I would like to get a tv show off my ipod. Since I share a library with my family, we manually download songs, video, etc. When I connect my ipod, I see all my songs but not the tv show so I can't manually clear it. Please advise. Thanks!
Is the TV show in your Library and in your iPod? Do you have the auto-sync (Library > iPod) option turned on? If the answer is "yes" to both of those, then you should delete the TV show from both your iPod and your Library - especially with the second question...you probably don't want the TV show back on your iPod after deleting it. Anyway, to delete the TV show off of your iPod, plug in your iPod - make sure it has shown up and "iPod" or "__'s iPod" is listed under the Source menu and you're not just looking at your Library - scroll down until you find the name of the TV show (it WILL be mixed in alphabetically (if you click on view by name) with your songs, so maybe that's why you did not see it) - right-click on your TV show (you should see that video [_] symbol next to it that symbolizes that it's a video) - scroll to Clear - click once - a dialog box may pop up that asks if you're sure you want to remove it... - click "yes" - and then it's gone!

To remove it from your Library, just do the same thing, but you can actually go under Videos > Movies, find it, and then delete it.

danag

Thanks so much. Worked like a charm. Didn't realize the shows would be mixed in with the songs.