• iLounge and the Discussion Forums are read by people in countries all over the world. The legality of DVD-to-iPod ripping will vary based on your country of residence. iLounge does not in any way endorse violation of the valid rights of copyright holders, and strongly recommends that you consult your country's copyright and fair use laws before copying any video content.

my videos arent showing up in my ipod. i've already read the help section.

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

blahxyzblah

i used videora to make my videos into the mp4 format. when opening up videora i went to convert, transcode new video, quality profile was in mpeg4/320x240/768kbps Stereo/128kbps, start. i went to itunes, add file to library, selected my video, addedd it to my ipod. it shows up in itunes, but not in my ipod.
after my video is finished being converted from videora, its saved into the videora file called videos, the file looks like a white piece of paper with like a folder in it or something. can anyone please help me?

blahxyzblah

i noticed that when i go to settings it says the amount of videos i have. but when i go to the video section, theres nothing there.