• iLounge and the Discussion Forums are read by people in countries all over the world. The legality of DVD-to-iPod ripping will vary based on your country of residence. iLounge does not in any way endorse violation of the valid rights of copyright holders, and strongly recommends that you consult your country's copyright and fair use laws before copying any video content.

Post your music Videos, TV shows, short flims

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR
Status
Not open for further replies.

archurban

ipod adviser
Website
web.mac.com
I just wonder what kind of music videos, TV shows, movies you guys put into 5G ipod. it's time to show your entire video playlist. I will post mine later because it's more than 200. so I have to make list.

Manchester

Website
manchesterr.co.uk
Wow mmace 350 music videos :eek:

So far I've got 2 music video's, some higlights from a United match and a bit of skill from Ronaldinho.

Is there anywhere yet for downloading music videos and other videos which are already in the correct format to go straight onto an iPod? Or is everyone having to just convert video's themselves.

How longs it taking to convert family guy? 4 seasons sounds pretty cool to have on your iPod :)

And I'm a total newb at all things iPod, this is my very first one so still getting into it :)

mmace

Website
www.mace-media.co.uk
Manc, I'd really like to help you, but being from Leeds and a United fan (the team that actually has United as their nickname) I'm not gonna

skill from ronaldinho?
isn't he the diving cheat?

:p

archurban

ipod adviser
Website
web.mac.com
200 music videos - sorry I can't type. it's too many.
8 TV shows - Desperate housewives, Lost, Night stalker.
3 Pixar films - for the bird, boundin', Geri's game
6 more video podcast - MacTV, commandN, delicious TV, Tiki Bar, KQED Gallery Crawl, Channel Frederator (it's fun weekly catoon)
5 DVD movies - Sin City, Sahara, Matrix 1.2.3

ipod_vgirl

65 music videos
1 movie
Of course, I just exchanged my defective unit so I haven't had the time to convert more of my videos but figure I should be at about 300-400 videos this weekend.

vinsanity_2_k

What program are you guys using to convert the files? And what do you think of it's ease of use?

joeblake88

haha, ive only got about 15 short funny clips! These are awesome to just show friends as they only go about 30seconds and are really cool to watch (i.e amazing ping-pong rally, super awesom skate/car/vehicle-stacks, soccer playing elephants!:D)
oh, also 2 pixar clips and Kill Bill

What program is everyone using to convert their clips?
im using avs video converter

Crack Box

I have like 5 music vids, Scarface, Old School, and The Goonies, a couple of spot highlights (ie best of dwayne wade, nfl hits, etc) and a photoshop podcast which is about to get deleted..

btw , how can u delete the movie file from da comp but retain it in the ipod?

paulgator22

2 music videos (Thriller and ATLiens)
2 movies (Sin City and Donnie Darko)
3 tv shows (Season 3 of Arrested Development so far)

arnieiPod

TONS of MAD Tv skits (Stewart, Arnold, Kenny Rogers etc)
LOST Season 1
Office Space Special Edition with Flair
CKY
CKY2k
CKY3
CKY4
CKY How to Rob a House
Bum Fights
some personal videos ; )

jaydon34

MOVIES
-----------
Crash
Family guy the movie
Final Fantasy advent children

A bunch of music and some video podcasts

Buzzbait

A bunch of Suicide Girls video podcasts.

3 Movies:
5th Element
XXX (Vin Diesel)
Revenge of the Sith

ADt800

Blimey, quite surprised by the amount of films people seem to have on their pod, I just couldn't watch a film on it, not against it, but it just not for me. I'm all for short clips and quality videos, highlights on my pod are;

Jacko - Thriller
Aphex Twin - Come To Daddy, Windowlicker (2 of the best music videos I have ever seen)
Gorillaz - Dare, 19-2000
Leftfield - Afrika Shox

For the record, I use PSPWARE to convert my files. Had no troubles with it.

archurban

ipod adviser
Website
web.mac.com
yay, PSPware is way to go! no problem. everything is working smooth. I am very excited today. Apple stock get soar! target price will be $66 end of this year. I have invested tons of money for apple in stock market. I got Apple, Google, IBM, Amazon. all time high! I increase more surplus from them now. wow! it's been 2 years to invest my money. tomorrow I will have a party. yeah, drunken weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.