Why does Music repeat in Shuffle mode??

Kingnitro

thebergs2010 said:
i've never seen this before... do you have repeat turned on? :confused:
First off...I never knew there was an Auto-repeat setting on the Touches? Alls I know is when I'm in "Songs" I click on Shuffle and the songs repeat! Don't ask me why cause I have NO idea, but it does it on every song if I allow them to end without manually skipping to the next one.

thebergs2010

Okay. I don't believe there's an auto repeat. Check the repeat on the song page. It comes up when you "single click" the screen (as if you wanted the lyrics to come up)

Kingnitro

thebergs2010 said:
Okay. I don't believe there's an auto repeat. Check the repeat on the song page. It comes up when you "single click" the screen (as if you wanted the lyrics to come up)
Dude I have NO idea what your referring too? I scanned the entire Songs page and I never saw a "Repeat anything" Nor have I come across a lyrics link either!

thebergs2010

okay. I'm sorry for not explaining more. When you're on the "now playing" page, tap where the album art is (or should be if you don't have album art) look towards the left side of the screen below the song position. There's like an oval with arrows. That's the repeat button. If it's highlighted, it's on.

Sorry for the confusion

Kingnitro

thebergs2010 said:
okay. I'm sorry for not explaining more. When you're on the "now playing" page, tap where the album art is (or should be if you don't have album art) look towards the left side of the screen below the song position. There's like an oval with arrows. That's the repeat button. If it's highlighted, it's on.

Sorry for the confusion
OOOKKKKK! Yes I finallly saw what you mean! But you need the Time elapsed graph to see what you were referring too. They sure don't explain some of the things that people need explained on this deal, but thanks for clarifying!