White iPod Touch

What color would you buy if you had a choice from the beginning?

• White (original apple signature color)

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • RED (just an added fundraising product)

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Black (plain & original)

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters

AdrianW

Oh god - NO. Black is way better - can you imagine the glare you're going to get when watching videos, the white background would be far too distracting.

bobb-mini

Insanely Sarcastic
AdrianW said:
watching videos, the white background would be far too distracting.
Exactly.

And it will blind u on sunlight.

A Ferrari shouldn't be improve upon even if u can.

KrazyKuul

someone asked me to make a (PRODUCT)red iPod touch in macrumors forums, so here is that version--that would be cool if they started making chromatic iPod Touch models like they have done with the nano, shuffle, and i guess the mini in the past.

notice i changed the battery symbol.

Last edited:

KrazyKuul

omg, i am getting in to this a whole lot

basically, i made this for my desktop, and it wasn't hard for me to upload it to imageshack

WHOEVER WANTS CHROMATIC IPOD TOUCH WALLPAPER, CLICK HERE

i'm sure everyone wants a copy.

btw, it is for a fullscreen monitor as i do not have a widescreen one. resolution is 1024x768.

jasoncordelle

I would like to see a ruby-black one, like the colour of the new Samsung LCD TV's.

It's sort of like Piano Black with attitude.

KrazyKuul

jasoncordelle said:
I would like to see a ruby-black one, like the colour of the new Samsung LCD TV's.

It's sort of like Piano Black with attitude.
that's an idea, mabey ill make one when i'm bored (which will probably be tomorrow)

also, it's strange how at this forum, people like black far most, and also like red more than white.
over at macrumors, i have like the same thread, and i have equal votes for black and white, but none for red.

Last edited:
R

ReyZero

I liked seeing clear devices, although things now are so compact that there's nothing cool to look at anymore. :(