• This is not the place to tout your latest must have app. It will be viewed as spam if you do post a link to your application or any "hey this app is awesome" shill style posts and your post will be removed and you may be banned.

If you wish to submit an application for inclusion on the iLounge.com main site please do so by sending an email to [email protected]

What Mobile Games do you play?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

rubensmith

I've been playing a lot of mobile games lately, however, sometimes i get bored of the repeat gameplay that developers publish in both IOS and Google Play. I'm looking for a unique and new game to play, can you suggest one for me?

I love rpg and mmorpg games.

Currently the only game i've been playing is Dragon EncounterTM. I've been playing it for quite awhile right now and I'm having a great time with it. Maybe you guys should try it. The game has costume customization, real time pvp and really amazing graphics. But i need diversity of games to play with my phone.

I hope you gays can help me with it.

Sneix

You can try XOLT. Played for quite some time. I am not into puzzle games but every now and then it can surprise you ;)

funkyg

I'm currently playing Human Resource Machine, a great puzzler made by the guys behind World of Goo which everyone should play at some point in their life.

LuckyLab

Mini game I playing when I have free time: 2048! Master (included 4 levels to play), so interesting and addicting.:thumbsup:

andreas0307

Subway surfers
NBA Live
Math Minute Game

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk