Trouble registering on Siriousxm

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Derek70

I just downloaded my SiriusXM . It won't let me register. I filled in the blanks first name last name email phone number (only number I could give them was my cell phone number) and zip code. Then it said no account found ( as if I already had one which I do not) and it asked for a radio Id which I do not have. Why is it doing this to me?? It thinks I'm trying to log in when I'm trying to register for an account. It doesn't understand that? :confused:

Derek70

Screw it! I deleted the dang thing! If it's gonna give me the runaround it obviously doesn't want me... �� Why these apps wanna make so hard if not impossible to register. I have no idea! But if that's the way they're gonna be, who needs them!

Derek70

Ok, you know what I'm to the point now where I can not learn anything new. I don't have the time or the patience. And technology is changing so fast. I CAN NOT learn!!! I sorry I just can't. So if there's anyone out there who will make it extra extra easy for me, where I don't have to remember a lot of stuff like zip codes, emails, etc and create an app that I need. That would be helpful.

cjmnews

Staff member
Summary: You have to be a paying member to use the SiriusXM app.

Details:
To use SirusXM you have to have an existing radio, which would have a radio ID, and paying for that service.
If you had a radio ID, you would have an account already.
If you had an account and wanted to use the app, you would have to log into their website with your account and add the streaming feature for an additional fee onto your account. Once you have added the feature, then you could log into the app with your account and stream the content.

Maybe an ad based service like Pandora would be more useful.