• With the number of recent threads from brand new users that we have observed in our Classifieds forum selling goods under questionable circumstances, we have instituted a new policy restricting new members of iLounge from posting new threads in the Classifieds forum until they have reached "Regular Member" status.

New users become Regular Members once they have made 10 posts and been a member of the iLounge Forums for at least 7 days. Prior to this time, members may still read the Classifieds forum, and even respond to existing threads for items being sold by other members, but they may not create new threads advertising their own items for sale.

This will hopefully help to protect our user community by discouraging fraudulent users from signing up and posting classified ads without having at least a very basic level of established membership in our forums.

Obviously all users should still exercise due diligence when making use of our classifieds forums, but we hope that this restriction will help to decrease the number of blatantly fraudulent ads that we have been seeing in recent weeks.

Please be sure to review our Classified Forum Policy for more information.

The Definitive "Introducing Myself" Thread

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

vaibhavi

Hello

say hello and to introduce myself. I'm vaibhavi. Hope everyone is well.
Enjoy your stay buddy...

Thanks

nieltab

Hello,

My girlfriend recently bought the iphone 5 and I wanted to learn more about it since Im an android user myself.

This seems like a nice place to start ;)

snappybux

Hi! I'm new :)

I have an iPhone 4S and thinking of upgrading... but really not sure, I like my phone too much and I like my case that comes with it, lol I'd hate to change really lol

vpsanchez

Website
podcastingmakesimple.info
who I am!!!

Hi to everyone here in this forum. My name is Vasco from Portugal and have been for some time thinking of a simpler way to get to my family and my friends because I spend a lot of time away from home and often without internet access. I decided to try this idea ofPodcasting and found interesting. I started a short time ago, and thought it was better to get a forum to learn a little more. So here I am.

westfieldboy

Introduce myself

Hi to everyone , I'm a 67year old who has been thru the mincer (twice) there and back countless times and old enough to know that every day I get is a bonus. I am new to computers and the likes of and I have been give an Ipod Nano,(fascinating).I want to get to know it and get the best from it while I've still got the time.Thank you very much to one and all for any help that you can give me and if I can do the same for anyone out there I shall be only too happy to do so.
Thanks Everyone. :)

HWY_36-OREGON

Introduction, new member

Greetings to all. I started this morning, looking for a better input device, than my Ring Size 15 finger !!! Great finger, but this is an iPad Mini, and its covered with a Zagg Screen protector.... Sometimes input isn't !!! Or Doesn't, is more accurate !!!

So, trying a new search engine, Izak (for me, two stars, more later) and I see iLounge !

I have been using my iPad for about four months, leaving behind the world of Heavy (weight) Notebooks, Lap Tops, etc.

Got lots of Apps, 'X'd out' lots of Apps... But still trying to ~get comfortable~ inputing.

Oh, my Zagg BT keyboard is seldom used, but excellent when I do, its just not convienant say as I enter input as current!

So thats me,

philip,

small "p" on Porpoise ! I use humor to fight pain in body, so forgive if you see it strangely occur....

HappyDAPer

Hello again to all! An old-timer who haven't been around in a while. Used to enjoy accessing these old mp3 player forums and discussing music and everything about the little neat devices. They certainly have faded a bit from their glory days, and I have also gotten older but I still love my music and always will. Hope everyone has a great holiday season and Rock On!!!

Dinaki

I Am So Happy

I have just signed in to iLonge.

I received from Santa the all new and sexy iDevice, it's the iPhone 5S in gold and OMG, I am in love with what this little sexy thing can do.

I am very new to Apple products even though I own the iPod Touch, iPod Shuffle, iPad, few weeks ago I got the Macbook Air and recently as stated above, the iPhone, I am super excited!

I thank you for letting me talk to you and signing with iLounge, pardon me for my English, I am Greek residing in your country. Georgia is the state when I am "talking" with you at this moment.

zoso4

Hello, everyone! I'm here to learn and share what I can. I use an iPhone 5. I'm looking forward to getting to know you all. I currently have no computer. My laptop was running XP and was not otherwise doing well. I have yet to obtain another one. But, hey, this iPhone does great!

Sent from from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5

Sparkly

Hi Everyone

I am a new member... I LOVE technology and I'm amazed at how fast things change!! Looking forward to learning new things everyday!
:):D:)