Spigen iPhone Kickstand MISS

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

digitalFlack

The reviewer didn't notice (or mention) that the slots on the back of the Spigen Kickstand Thin and Thick Armor cases only work if you plan on cutting off a third inch of the standard American business card.

Spigen does provide a plastic card that fits, but you can't store it inside the case without the added thickness blocking the cutouts for the cables.

Since they charge an extra $6-$10 on Amazon for that feature, I'd say that info needs to be in the review until they rev the product.

JF

stardroid1225

I was actually looking into an iphone 6 case that was able to lift up-right like a kick-stand. I watch alot of netflix so when I'm sitting on a desk bored it's always nice for the phone to be able to stay upright. I was looking into the Spigen Tough Armor Case and found it rather disappointing for the exact reason you stated above.. after looking around amazon I ran across Obliq's Skyline Pro. I currently use this case right now for all my youtube/netflix needs and I can put any type of plastic card in it. So whenever I'm bored and out I can always just grab a random credit card from my wallet and just stick it on the case for a kick-stand feature. It's quite nice!