Quit Complaining

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

bealer

So many people on this forum are constantly blaming EphPod screwing up their iPod, when they didn't take any precautions before using it in the first place. A few valid points for those rather stupid people.

1) It's free, if you don't like it go buy Anapod, or use iTunes.

2) It's a <b>beta</b> version. Yes people that means test version, so it's not finished and may have bugs. Hence if you decide to use it at least have the common sense to back up your music collection.

3) As far as I'm aware you use it at your own risk, ie there is no guarantee. If you want a guarantee go buy a car. So it's your fault if it goes wrong. If that worries you then don't use it.

4) It was built by someone in their spare time and released to the public for free. At least respect that.

5) I've been using it for ages, and not had a single problem. And if I did, I have my music backed up, and could re-transfer it again without any problems. Wouldn't this take quite a while, yes, but then again I'm not paying for EphPod.

So think twice before you critisize or complain about EphPod or a similar free product.