• With the number of recent threads from brand new users that we have observed in our Classifieds forum selling goods under questionable circumstances, we have instituted a new policy restricting new members of iLounge from posting new threads in the Classifieds forum until they have reached "Regular Member" status.

New users become Regular Members once they have made 10 posts and been a member of the iLounge Forums for at least 7 days. Prior to this time, members may still read the Classifieds forum, and even respond to existing threads for items being sold by other members, but they may not create new threads advertising their own items for sale.

This will hopefully help to protect our user community by discouraging fraudulent users from signing up and posting classified ads without having at least a very basic level of established membership in our forums.

Obviously all users should still exercise due diligence when making use of our classifieds forums, but we hope that this restriction will help to decrease the number of blatantly fraudulent ads that we have been seeing in recent weeks.

Please be sure to review our Classified Forum Policy for more information.

Post your homemade iPod Ads here!

Arrrrgh

Time for a little fun. Those iPod ads are very neat and I am seeing lots of copy-cat fun ads all over. So I thought it would be cool to make some iPod ads and have a little fun. I opened up photoshop and created my own. I have attached a humorous one. Lets all see how creative we can get!

Attachments

rhodri

those are pretty cool im useless with photoediting programs and ont have enough patient lol i get mad with it and leave it
but you guys are good
well done!!!

1marinette

adsvertize with cutezapads

cutezapads is the ppc solution I use for increased ctr and conversions to sales for my site. The service is not expensive and it works well for me. Its one on the best google adsense alternatives at a lower rate for doing ppc. Use the coupon code CU32477NXSLK to get a 40% discount