New Ipod Touch 2G startup, line on apple logo?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

cardaholic111

Hey guys!

I am really really worried

I just got an apple ipod 2G Ipod touch. When i power it own, the apple logo shows up. But when it does, there seems that the apple logo is not fully white, well it is, but there is a little line in the apple logo. It seems that the apple logo is like divided by a small line.

Is that normal?

Last edited:

Captain Maniac

cardaholic111 said:
Hey guys!

I am really really worried

I just got an apple ipod 2G Ipod touch. When i power it own, the apple logo shows up. But when it does, there seems that the apple logo is not fully white, well it is, but there is a little line in the apple logo. It seems that the apple logo is like divided by a small line.

Is that normal?
Yes it is normal. What you're viewing is an embossed representation of the Apple logo, as seen here: http://blogs.nypost.com/pgr/photos/apple-logo1.jpg. Nothing to be concerned about.

Streetvision

yeah it made me look twice the first time i started my touch, but alas it is perfectly normal

cardaholic111

Ahh you guys are so helpful.

Oh one more question.

I put my new Agent 18 eco touch shield on with the screen film (by the way, i love the case), if there are some small bubbles, because of some lint or some dirt underneath, would it be bad to leave it there? Is it bad to have lint or a little bubbles on my screen if it doesnt really bother me? Should i worry that the screen will scratch? And if it will, is there any way to clean the adhesive side of the film (because i dont really wanna buy another film)

tigrr07

Website
www.spirit-tkd.com
if it's a static screen you should be able to remove it and clean it off. just just some masking tape on the fornt side to peel it back.
but I don't think it will scratch the screen, 1-the screen is pretty durable and 2-the lint behind is not moving since it's pretty much stuck in place becauase of the cover.