need help

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Biker

Guys I bought a shuffle 1 month ago and from then onwards I have been trying to make it a conventional mp3 player, that is, choosing
to have songs in an alphabetical order. I couldn't find any option/setting that did so, even the SHUFFLE ON/OF doesn't change enything, can you tell me how to deal with this problem or it is impossible to have songs in some order, thanks.

zip22

alphabetical order by song is normal? :confused:

you can order the songs on your shuffle how you please. in itunes, with your ipod selected in the "sources" list, you can click on the titles at the tops of the columns to sort by that column. click on the "name" column and it will put the songs in alphabetical order by song name. before you eject your ipod, click on a few songs (if you just eject after you've sorted, the changes don't seem to stick. after i click about 3 different songs, the message "updating ipod" usually appears for a second. if i disconnect after that, the changes stick). put your ipod shuffle on the straight loop mode and it will play them in alphabetical order, just like a "conventional mp3 player" aparently.

Last edited: