• This is not the place to tout your latest must have app. It will be viewed as spam if you do post a link to your application or any "hey this app is awesome" shill style posts and your post will be removed and you may be banned.

If you wish to submit an application for inclusion on the iLounge.com main site please do so by sending an email to [email protected]

Need funny video editing app

Jamiryo

Hello,

I need a funny video making app for creating video memes. Currently I am using Thug Life Maker app and I need more apps like this with different tools like animated stickers, video animations. Tell me which apps you use for this kind of things.

EdwardSmith36

As always, iMovie is the only app that helps you to edit videos as you want. It comes with superb features that allows you to redefine the complete video.

MaxScott

Hello,

I need a funny video making app for creating video memes. Currently I am using Thug Life Maker app and I need more apps like this with different tools like animated stickers, video animations. Tell me which apps you use for this kind of things.
Try VidSpace or Video meme generator.