• This is not the place to tout your latest must have app. It will be viewed as spam if you do post a link to your application or any "hey this app is awesome" shill style posts and your post will be removed and you may be banned.

If you wish to submit an application for inclusion on the iLounge.com main site please do so by sending an email to [email protected]

My Top 3 iOS Games!

jasonblack

1. Brave Frontier
This RPG is one the mainstream in mobile gaming. The sound and graphics gives you nostalgia and takes you back to the old JRPGs but that doesn't mean it's just as good as the old ones. As a fan of FF series, I really like it's turn based gameplay, unique character designs, and their respective skills.

2. Game of Dice(New!)
It has the same mechanics of Monopoly but with a combination of Skill Cards, cute Character design/graphics, and even the dice you rolled have a variety of design and stats that can help you win in this rpg board game. What I really like about this is game it depends significantly on RNG and you will have very nice starting skill cards right at the beginning of the game helping you to catch up fast with other players and even beat higher level opponents even you just started the game if you're lucky and just play it right. This is the game I'm currently playing a lot on my iPad.

3. Summoner War
This is a monster evolution collection game with a nice pvp and challenging dungeons to explore. I think what’s truly amazing about this game is it has a fair amount of offer to everyone. You can pay to win, you can play a lot to win, and you can play smart to win. Of course, if you do all 3 you’ll become one of the best.

Please do share yours as well. :)

piksal_studio

1. Talking baby hippo
This game takes care of a funny speaking hippo. Feed him with carrots, play different mini games. Talk to a hippo and he will repeat your words in his funny voice.

2. 81 Numbers
This 9x9-board puzzle includes numbers from 1 to 81. You can tap on numbers in ascending order from 1 to 81 in only one minute. The interesting thing here is that when you tap on numbers, their position will be shuffled.

3. Swapologic:
This is a fast-paced puzzle game that keep you busy as trying to beat the highest level . You can swap the tiles in the rows and improve your logic skills with the logic quizzes

EdwardSmith36

Asphalt 8 Airborne, it is one of my favorites game, it's really joyful, colorful, smashy fun with action. I just can't express who much thrill I get while playing this game.

Apart from this, NFS & Bejeweled Blitz I like the most.

iANDGOODBYE

1. Brave Frontier
This RPG is one the mainstream in mobile gaming. The sound and graphics gives you nostalgia and takes you back to the old JRPGs but that doesn't mean it's just as good as the old ones. As a fan of FF series, I really like it's turn based gameplay, unique character designs, and their respective skills.

2. Game of Dice(New!)
It has the same mechanics of Monopoly but with a combination of Skill Cards, cute Character design/graphics, and even the dice you rolled have a variety of design and stats that can help you win in this rpg board game. What I really like about this is game it depends significantly on RNG and you will have very nice starting skill cards right at the beginning of the game helping you to catch up fast with other players and even beat higher level opponents even you just started the game if you're lucky and just play it right. This is the game I'm currently playing a lot on my iPad.

3. Summoner War
This is a monster evolution collection game with a nice pvp and challenging dungeons to explore. I think what’s truly amazing about this game is it has a fair amount of offer to everyone. You can pay to win, you can play a lot to win, and you can play smart to win. Of course, if you do all 3 you’ll become one of the best.

Please do share yours as well. :)
I agree with edward, I love asphalt 8, not forgetting real racing 3. There’s a new puzzle game that’s called threes. It’s awesome too it kinda opened my mind to puzzle games and stuff. Which puzzle game do you usually play?

jasonblack

I agree with edward, I love asphalt 8, not forgetting real racing 3. There’s a new puzzle game that’s called threes. It’s awesome too it kinda opened my mind to puzzle games and stuff. Which puzzle game do you usually play?
I think you've quoted the wrong post. I'm just focusing right now on playing rpgs and this surprisingly addicting mobile board game, Game of Dice. :)

jasonblack

Looks like a pretty nice rpg. I love rpgs. I think I'll try that some other time. Thanks for sharing though! Cause I'm still currently addicted on Game of Dice especially now with its new updates, Psy from the MV Oppa Gangnam Style!

Such as,

New Character Daddy Psy:

New Board Map Psy Dice Party:

New Psy Dice:

And more awesome freebies from Psy! You can really enjoy this game casually.

Nyvo

My top 4 iOS games!!!

The games I've been playing like crazy is Rolling Sky, Color Switch, The Pit, and Eternal Bird.....check them out!! :thumbsup:

iANDGOODBYE

I think you've quoted the wrong post. I'm just focusing right now on playing rpgs and this surprisingly addicting mobile board game, Game of Dice. :)
Sorry, know that ur saying that I noticed you're right.. About rpgs i'm actually playing dragon blade, I really enjoy this sort of rpgs, don't know if you'll enjoy but u can give it a try :)

dominator1989

I very like endless games where you try to get the best high score. So here are my picks:

1) Subway surfers
It is classical endless runner where you are running on the track, dodging and jumping over trains with huge content a lots of options. I have played it for a long time.

2) Monster Ninja
This is very new game and I noticed it on another forum and it is type of game which I haven't tried before. There are lots of options and power-ups which constantly changes up your gameplay and mainly control of this game is great.

3) Traffic Rider
Probably the best game related to motorbikes. This game is not only endless, there are also lots of levels.