Looking for iPad Pro 9.7" Keyboard Case

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

pch.info.learn

Does anyone know of a keyboard case for my iPad Pro 9.7" that I can type with iPad in either portrait or landscape mode?

There are so many apps that don't allow landscape mode, which is very frustrating. I wish they all would allow landscape. But since they don't I need to be able to type in portrait mode. I have done research and can't find any.

BTW, I have the best keyboard case (except it also doesn't allow you to type in portrait mode) for my 4th gen ipad. It is a Logitech Solar case. I never have to plug in the case. It does connect by bluetooth which is fine. I've never had a problem with connectivity. It would be so awesome if a company could make a solar keyboard case that not only would power up the case but also the ipad. And if it could allow typing in portrait and landscape, be light and thin, with various angles for ipad. This company would make lots of money. I wonder why these companies don't seem to give what people want and/or need. I mean why don't they reach out to us their previous customers for our input on what we want?

It seems that every case has this and not that. I would think the case I described would be available by now.

Is there a forum just for ios apps? I am in Tap-A-Talk in the iLound. There aren't the various tabs and options like the website has to locate more specific forums and threads.
Thanks

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

sallenmd

Obviously, any keyboard that remains attached to the device and relies on the Smart Connector physically cannot work in portrait orientation. Your only option is one that uses Bluetooth and can be detached and used to prop up the iPad in portrait orientation. I am not aware of one of these, so all I can recommend is to Google it.