Listen to radio at night, how to disable turn off timer?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

gimletgoop

No matter where I look I can't seem to figure out why my ipod Touch turns itself off when I'm listening to an app called iHeart Radio. I'm assuming it would shut off no matter what app I was listening to.

I usually fall asleep, but I'm guessing it turns itself off every 30 minutes or so?

SkiBumMSP

Bren86 said:
How do I get the radio on my touch?
Are you talking about picking up regular FM radio or getting internet radio? for FM radio, there were some accessories that you could get that would add an FM tuner to an iPod, but don't know about compatibility with the Touch. May want to look in the accessories review section of this iLounge website for FM tuner add-ons.

If you are interested in internet radio, iLounge recently did one of those "App Store Gems" articles featuring a number of internet radio apps you could get for the Touch. I personally use Pandora Radio on mine and highly recommend it. Seems Last.FM is also highly recommended as well. Also to add, both Pandora Radio and Last.FM are free.

Last edited:

gimletgoop

TouchDan said:
Go to Settings > General > Auto-Lock and choose a time (or set it to Never).
Hmm. it still shuts off.

edited to add: I need to see if it's shutting off ugh, I'll be back if this isn't working LOL.

Last edited:

gimletgoop

Yup. Still shutting off even when I put "Never" on the slider.

I don't have any mp3's on my Touch, just listen to app radio. Not sure how to make it stay on without shutting off.