iTunes is missing

Tarlatue

I just got the new itouch and for some reason my iTunes is missing now. How do I go about reinstalling it to show up on my screen

AdrianW

By iTunes I assume you mean the app on your Touch (not the app on your PC/Mac).

Has it by any chance moved onto the next screen? - How many white & grey dots do you have at the bottom of the screen? If it's more than one, then you have more apps on the next screen - swipe the screen sideways to drag the next screen into view.

If it's actually gone - then you should try a reset - hold the sleep button (on the top) until the Touch shuts down - then restart it. If that doesn't work, connect it to your PC and run iTunes and perform a restore.

erkkimies

AdrianW said:
By iTunes I assume you mean the app on your Touch (not the app on your PC/Mac).

Has it by any chance moved onto the next screen? - How many white & grey dots do you have at the bottom of the screen? If it's more than one, then you have more apps on the next screen - swipe the screen sideways to drag the next screen into view.

If it's actually gone - then you should try a reset - hold the sleep button (on the top) until the Touch shuts down - then restart it. If that doesn't work, connect it to your PC and run iTunes and perform a restore.

Thnx this will answer my broplem too ;) have been having some problems with it =/