iPod shuffle snaps up 58% of the US market for flash-based MP3 players

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

smorzander

Movie Master
creative can suck it then. i remember when the shuffle first came out creative was like "this mp3 playe doesnt even have a screen, it is like our most basic first generation mp3 player, no one will want it" 58%? looks like they were wrong.

hacp

Btw I would think that the shuffle market share would skyrocket to over 75% if apple released a 256 megabyte version that costs around 60 dollars us.

thebrain

Website
www.iLounge.com
All I can do if laugh at Creative, but not just because of their arrogance, but because of the products. I had one of their earlier Zen harddrive players (it was like the first tapeplayer shaped one after the CD player ones) and it waste biggest POS that Ive ever used in my entire life.
If Creative wants to increase its market share, maybe they should think about making quality products instead of talking #### about other (better) companies.

thesire

Lets face the fact that most people who want it want the iPod name. Others are current iPod owners(who are a big market in themself , just ask accesories makers) who are looking for an ipod that they can be less careful with. I think when the shuffle has a screen ill buy one.