iphone ipod missing its repeat and shuffle button?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

thatmtnman

Dear Members,

Has anyone had a problem with their repeat and shuffle button totally missing from the ipod playback menu on their iphone?

Any ideas on how to get them back? Right now, I can not play a playlist, only one song, as if its stuck on 'repeat one'.

Many thanks everyone!

Cheers!

thatmtnman

thank you!

Hi there!

Thank you so much for helping.

I have already tried that...nothing appears :<

Thanks!

Misfittoys03

Hi

The advice you were given is accurate. I had the same issue and discovered you need to press your finger against the screen for about five seconds before the shuffle and repeat button appears. Do this again and they disappear. Remember don't tap, press and hold. Cheers.

Last edited:

bubblesLM

The advice you were given is accurate. I had the same issue and discovered you need to press your finger against the screen for about five seconds before the shuffle and repeat button appears. Do this again and they disappear. Remember don't tap, press and hold. Cheers.
Hi, I've just tried this and nothing happens, any other suggestions?
I read elsewhere that it is to do with the latest software upgrade - I didn't experience this problem until after upgrading the software a couple of days ago...

jdb507

Hi, I've just tried this and nothing happens, any other suggestions?
I read elsewhere that it is to do with the latest software upgrade - I didn't experience this problem until after upgrading the software a couple of days ago...
I'm so glad I'm not the only one having this problem- I was worried it was my phone but it does sound like it's the software upgrade that was the issue! Does anyone have any idea how to resolve it? Or how to contact apple to report the problem?

gustavzw

Possible solution

I also had the same problem,

Tapping the album art work is the solution, but not double tap. just one quick tap on the artwork, will show the scrubber bart etc, then you can adjust the shuffle, repeat etc.

Good luck