I'm stuck in the stone age. Help mateys.

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Squancho

Right, so I'm going travelling in a month and want to invest in a good MP3 player, since the 23 hour flight to Australia without any music would be umm....Boring. So basically, I'm all set to buy one of these Shuffly things but then I see that the max operating altitude is 10,000 feet. Right. Does this include pressurised plane cabins? I know it's a bit of a silly question because you're unlikely to listen to an iPod whilst skydiving, but if it is true then this isn't the IPod for me. I'm a student operating on a scant budget, and £59 is a LOT to me, money which could be used to provide less important factors than MP3 players, such as food and shelter. So I need to be sure. Sorry if this sounds like a stupid question, but when it comes to MP3 players I'm still in 1992. Thanks.

zip22

it wont last 23 hours, though. you'll need to invest some more in the supplemental battery pack. and if you want to know whats playing, and be able to listen to different playlists, etc. i would look at gettting a different player.