I need help on 2 things! Im gonna cry if i dont find this out -_-

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

heartbreakpod

Website
www.xanga.com
Help!!!!!!!!! First question.. My shuffle is been plugged for a while now, but i dont have a high speed usb port. Its still blinking orange but i need to know if its charging even tho i dont havea high speed usb port. Second question is.. HOW DO YOU PUT SONGS ON THEM!?!?! I have a program called ephpod that i use for my 20gb and mini pod, but no idea what im doing with the shuffle. Can someone plz help me out here, so i know if this doesnt work im gonna go return it,

-James

Website
www.google.co.uk
It doesn't matter if the USB port is "high speed" or not - as long as the port is powered it will charge the shuffle. And why don't you just refer to the user manual, it answers both your questions?

If you bothered to look at the little reference card that came in the box then you'd know that a blinking orange light means "Do not disconnect", but can also mean that it is charging at the same time. A constant orange light means that the battery is charging. Why not use iTunes? Its the best and simplest way of putting music on a shuffle.

manta

james_shadow07 said:
Why not use iTunes? Its the best and simplest way of putting music on a shuffle.
what the #### are you saying...
winamp and ml_ipod are the simplest way of putting music on EVERY ipod...

just my 2 cents

Website
www.vandeventers.com
manta said:
what the #### are you saying...
winamp and ml_ipod are the simplest way of putting music on EVERY ipod...

just my 2 cents
Not for a Mac iPod :)

Just my two cents.

Not all programs support the shuffle yet as I know. I think winamp, iTunes, and Anapod are the only ones at the moment.

The iPod will get hot while charging.